Allen Edelman Management is a scam and a fraud

I got ripped-off too. Allen Edelman Management (AEM) is a scam and a fraud. I found out that Allen Edelman does not exist. Allen Edelman is a fictitious person created by Chi Muoi Lo. If anyone from AEM claims to be Allen Edelman, just ask for the ID and you will see that I am right. I saw a post from Allen Edelman himself which is of course a fabrication because the man does not exist. And the testimonial posts in support of AEM from the other review are people who are Chi Lo's acting workshop buddies or his so called AEM staff. If they lie about Allen Edelman, who knows what else they have been lying about. Stay away from AEM
ID
Hawthorne, California

Allen Edelman Management AEM Talent Agency Scamming Actors

Do not sign ANYTHING with them! Allen Edelman Management (otherwise known as AEM) is a talent agency that scams it's clients. If you ever work with them, you will get ripped off. From the moment I signed up with them, it has been nothing but trouble. They are greedy people with no morals who only want to use talented people to make money without doing any work. Please do not make the mistake of signing with them. It will be an impossible journey with them for the next couple of years. Stay away from this company and anyone who works with them.

I got ripped-off too. Allen Edelman Management (AEM) is a scam and a fraud.

And the testimonial posts in support of AEM are people who are Chi Lo's acting workshop buddies or his so called AEM staff.

If they lie about Allen Edelman, who knows what else they have been lying about. Stay away from AEM.

I have been with AEM for a year and a half now. In that time I have been very happy with the entire staff and they’re dedication to my career.

Since signing with AEM I have booked several roles on major shows, and seen a lot of progress in my career. AEM gets me out on auditions very regularly, even more than some of my friends with major agencies. I would say AEM’s biggest strength is that they keep their roster small. If they decide they want to represent you they will focus on you!

I would recommend them to any actor who they are interested in representing.

Sam Towers

I have been represented by Allen Edelman Mgmt. for close to 10 years now and my experience has been nothing but positive. Allen, Chi and Quan have always been supportive, honest and responsive to my needs. Above all I know that they have my back. They have taken me from being a green actor with no credits to Guest Star and Recurring roles on major shows (I don’t know if it is appropriate to list them here, so I’ll leave that to IMDB). Other clients of AEM that I know personally are doing as well or better.

I trust them with guiding my career and will continue to do so,

Scott Connors

Actor

My experience with AEM has been great! I've been a working actor in Hollywood for 20 years.

Had many different agents and managers.

So I know a good management company. They work hard for their clients and they care.

I have been signed with Allen Edelman (AEM) for two years now, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. They have helped me with all aspects of my career, from getting auditions to getting new commercial agents, to finding great headshot photographers and everything in between.

I know that my entertainment industry I.Q. has grown exponentially since signing with AEM. I truly feel that all of my needs are met, and that they care about my career growth as well as my growth as an artist. Chi Lo's knowledge of every aspect of the entertainment industry has been extremely beneficial to my career.

I know that I am in good hands!

And I am happy to pay their commission when I book work because I know how tirelessly they are working for me. I am very happy and very lucky to be with AEM!

I am signed with Allen Edelman Management and over these last four years my experience continues to be great! The advice and guidance they have given has been invaluable to me. I have no problem paying them their commission when I "book" because well... I BOOKED! This is why I signed with a management company so to me that is proof of success!

In this industry, I check my "actor's ego" at the door. I need a team that will tell me what I can't see about myself objectively. They don't always tell me what I want to hear but it's usually what I need to hear. When I "book", no one cheers louder than these guys! They have earned my faith in them!

Ultimately, I am responsible for my career choices. Signing with AEM is one of the best moves I have made! I would never sign any contract without understanding what I am agreeing to, that's just common sense. They've never let me down. I trust these guys with the direction my career is taking cause I know they’ve got my back! The rest is up to me!

AEM works very hard on behalf of our clients and only receive the standard commission from the work our clients book. We have no need to scam money from anyone. I can only assume the false statements are from a disgruntled former client who owes us money.

Allen Edelman

View more comments (6)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article