Verified Reviewer

Shipping "bate and switch"

Website delivery options indicate that if you order by 12:30 AM ... two business day delivery is guaranteed. So I ordered for an additional $10 expedited two day delivery late on a Wednesday evening. Thursday, Friday ... and then Monday ... and finally got the shipment on Tuesday. How many business days is that to anyone but Allbirds?

User's recommendation: Don't spend the money with them for expedited delivery. Order with weeks to spare.

ID
Preferred solution
Fix their misleading advertised delivery schedule. Do like Amazon does: delivery by X Date. That way it's clear to all what you are paying for!

Don't recommend!!

Allbirds - Don't recommend!!
My first pair of Allbirds were fantastic! They were really comfortable, and it lasted. I made the purchase of the second pair (same style and color) without thinking twice. Right away, I noticed the second pair is not holding up as well; especially the front of the shoe. Not sure if it's the fabric that appears to be thinner or if it's the construction of the shoe itself. So I contacted Allbirds to share my experience. I received a response very quickly. They do have a 30 day no question asked money back guarantee, but mine was over that period. I was told they did change vendor for the fabric. Please be aware and don't make the same mistake I've made. For $95, I don't think it's worth it.
ID
Product
Allbirds Shoes
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article