All You Magazine Not Notifying Subscribers they're done

I have a subscription to All You Magazine that runs through 2017 and another gifts subscription I bought for a friend for Christmas 2015 that would run through 2016. I got my December issue which usually comes the month before, but no January 2016 issue. I called and was told they are out of business. What happened to my subscriptions I already paid for in advance? I was told I would get a subscription to another magazine but they couldn't tell me which one. They said if I don't like it I can cancel it. Really??? This is how you treat a long time customer? I've never received a letter from them saying they were not publishing anymore. But I kept getting notices asking if I wanted to renew. Even if I wanted to renew my gift subscription for Christmas. UGH. You get no where when you call them. They only say they will be sending out a letter soon. To let paid customers knew they stopped publishing a month ago?

The company which is responsible and supposed to provide a refund is Time Inc. at 225 Liberty Street, New York NY.

As off February 18 they have not provided a solution although they are rich enough to refund customers. My suggestion is to file with the business bureau.

Time Inc. may think their customers are dump house wife's who are not going to do anything about this.

ID
Hudson, New Hampshire
Pros
  • Fashion and make up tips
  • Magazine itself
  • Articles
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article