Really GREAT A/C service

We really enjoyed our experience with All Year Cooling. My husband and I were out of town, and when we came home our house was very warm. We called around, and All Year offered the best pricing on a new AC Unit. Their installers were out the next day and got to work immediately. Our neighbor down the block was also having an AC Installed, and I saw their companies trucks there for a few days! We really enjoyed working with All Year Cooling and Heating, Inc.! We would recommend them to friends and anyone looking to purchase a new A/C! Lisa Bloom
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Loss

Complaint on air cooling company

The above ompany, less than a year ago installed an air conditioning on my apartment. Last Friday, when I came home the air was not working. Called the company, since the unit was still under the warranty. They agreed to come the next day, Saturday, provided I pay a fee for urgency of $149.00. I agreed, since. When the technician came he said was a fuse and wanted to charge $125.00, I refused the service, since the unit was under warranty, but the guy said that the fuse was not part of the unit and it was the responsibility of the condominium assoc. A total lie. Second lie, the tech said that the fuse was that price because they get it from their vendor. I went to Home Depot and got a package with two (2) fuses that cost $12.64. I complaint to the company about the ripp off and all the aggravation and that I would report them. The supervisor spoke to me and said would send back my check of $149.00, but I have not yet received it. Guess, they think I would not report them. This company not only over charged for the service for the tech to come to my house, but also the lies I had to hear from them. Please can you help? Thank you. Maria Ruiz.

You should have clearly stated whether the $ was for the part ( the fuse) or if the $125 was for the service call, including the fuse. Big big difference.

You implied the $125 was a separate charge for only that part. But you did not make it clear

After I posted the above complaint, Mr. Smith, the owner called me and apologized for the service provided by his employee and reimbursed the check I had paid for the service.

I suggest any customer who feel that they were not satisfied with service or customer service provided by this company, to contact Mr. Smith as he is very caring and tries to help all the complaints.

Thank you. Mr. Smith.

To read more: https://www.allyearcooling.com/extended-warranty/
All Year Cooling and Heating Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.allyearcooling.com/privacy-policy/
All Year Cooling and Heating FAQ
To read more: https://www.allyearcooling.com/education/frequently-asked-questions/
Summary

All Year Cooling and Heating is a family-owned company founded in 1973 which provides services on air conditioning installation in South Florida. The company's headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and it has offices in St. Lucie County, Palm Beach County, Northern Monroe County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County, Broward County. All Year Cooling and Heating performs air conditioning repairs, duct restoration, preventative maintenance. It offers support of coupons for $229.95 on a surge protector and $49.95 on the first-time service, as well as A/C installation coupons for $100 off the written maintenance and a coupon for free maintenance visit that comes along with installation. In addition, there are discounts for veterans and military service members.

All Year Cooling and Heating reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article