Anonymous

Don't waste your time or money!

stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full

If you are not from Texas or are not close friends with the pageant Director/owner, you will not win in this system. You will not get any feedback on your judge's score sheets and the scores do not match the performance that you witnessed on stage.

Interview is 40-45% of the score the other 50- 55% is stage you can not tell me that the girls who won were the best or that they even stood out. This year her mentor and state director for Texas was the judges liaison and all Texas girls won again....yeah ok that doesn't look crazy at all this should just be a Texas state pageant and not a national pageant.

No matter how much they scream that the pageant isn't rigged their questionable actions say otherwise. And why have straight size divisions and all plus size people when and they have their of divisions.

View full review
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article