All That Glitters Nail Salon Palm Harbor US 19- DECEITFUL

BUYER BEWARE!! I purchased an $80.00 gift card for my girlfriend for Christmas. This is the first time using this establishment and I wanted her to relax and enjoy the benefits of a pedicure and manicure in one visit. When they could not do both, I said I understand you are busy, please refund the card and I'll go down the street. Quickly I was told to "hold on." A good 7minutes later and finally Angela picks up who I assumed was the owner/manager. She proceeds to tell me the card is non-refundable and offered to use my card towards the purchase of in store products - Really?? Furthermore there is NOTHING on the gift card stating it is non-refundable and I was never verbally told either at the time of purchase. This seemed like an arbitrary decision on her part not wanting to part ways with my $80.00. When I said this is not fair, Angela became very indignant and said that is our policy. I cannot begin to tell you what poor customer service I received. Obviously, Angela has no clue. Quite frankly I found her approach and this whole transaction VERY DECEITFUL. Needless to say I disputed the charge and will never do business with this salon again. Its up to you viewing this but I thought I would give you a heads with my experience.
ID
Palm Harbor, Florida
Cons
  • Deceitful
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article