Bad electric service with no warranty

All Tech Electric, Fort Worth, TX performed electric remodel work on my home. Nearly $15,000. During the home remodel there were many problems. The electrician forgot to tighten the wires in the breaker. You could wiggle the wires with your fingers and pull them out. I had to tighten the wires. Throughout the remodel, more wiring problems had the outdoor lights and garbage disposal not working. I asked them to come back out. When came out they didn't see a problem. I had to troubleshoot their work to find the fuses were not pushed in all the way. I sent pictures to the contractor. During the remodel I had to give the electric wiring to finish the job b/c they ran out of materials. There were so many problems during the remodel I had an inspector come out after the work was completed. The inspector pointed out multiple mistakes which needed to be fixed. After calling the company their response was it passed the city of Arlington inspection, was up to code and not their problem. I remember during the remodel my wife was nervous b/c the electrician appeared not qualified, reading the instructions and having problems. I am now having problems with one of the bathrooms and they said it too is not their problem. Beware of this company.
ID
Grand Prairie, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article