All Star Marketing Direct Travel club marketing now teams up with Wyndham Resorts National harbor And Alexander Va Mrs. Aerie Davis is a *** artist

All Star Marketing Direct!!! On Oct 1, 2013 I received a call from Mrs. Aerie Davis about an Inbound Customer Service Position. I accepted the position and started training on Oct 3,2013. Ms. Davis stated that i would be paid $150.00 for those two days of training. $50.00 on my first check which i did received via direct deposit. After working for only a copy of days i realized that the job wasn't for me, because it appear to be a "SCAM". Part of her marketing was sending out millions of post cards to customers with FAKE "LOGO'S" such as: Delta Airlines, American Airlines E.t.c. Customers would call in and we had to lie and pretend that we where working for these companines. I did my own research and realized that it was so many complaints about All Star Marketing from people who had been "SCAM" so i decided to quit. Little did i know she lied to me about the training and refuse to pay me my $100.00. She also refuse to pay me for the deals that i made why i was working. Ms. Davis "SCAM" me out off my TRAINING MONEY & ALSO MY PAY. I called her and told her if she didn't pay me i will be filing a complain. She tried to make me put something in writing stating that i would not file a complain, then she would pay me. "WHAT A JOKE". Please!!! what ever you do. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. IT'S WASTE OF YOUR TIME & EFFORT. I will be filing a complain against this company with BBB, RIPOFF, MY LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL & ONLINE SCAMS WITH FBI.I have found out they are also teaming up with Wyndham resorts in Alexandria Va. To trick more folks out of hard earned money. She advertises in Washington post to hire new employees and will promise you the moon and stars . I have filled my reports with attorney general Do not work for this scam marketing companies tricking customers to attend presentations all over country and now Wyndham resorts in Va. and Md..

I am the current Daytime Floor Manager at AllStar Marketing Direct, LLC. I have been a contractor here since October 25, 2013.

Needless to say, I enjoy working with the company and have made a lucrative amount of money, including the $150 training pay.

However, upon arriving at the office, I was greeted by the manager at the time and she explained to me briefly that they were hiring for a Call Center Rep to take calls from customers that received offers for vacation packages. She said that all I would have to do is schedule appointments for them to see a preview and we would gift them for such.

"Easy", I thought to myself.

"I can definitely schedule people to see a preview of a travel promotions. And I get paid on the people that show up! I have a harder time picking out an outfit in the morning."

In my opinion, for the hours I had worked, and the appointments I set, I felt my payment was sufficient enough. Nonetheless, after getting the hang of things; overturning objections, rehashing no-show appointments and helping out other reps on the floor, I saw an increase in my pay and my responsibilities. Now that I have told my story, and before addressing the above post, I would like to give more insight on the company and the owner.

AllStar Marketing Direct, LLC is a 5-year start-up company. For this reason, I now understand why we do not have a website, (which is in the works), why the recruiting/hiring process was so vague and also how one would believe that this is a "SCAM". However, after working side-by-side with owner, Aerie Davis, I also see her vision of where she wants her company to be in 10 years. She is very business-minded and has the expertise and experience of over 15 years in the travel industry, specifically Timeshare, with the largest and oldest Timeshare company in the world.

Now to address the items in the above posts: 1. When I first started, which was after the date you said you attended the training, everyone was still receiving hand-written paper checks. So for you to say you received a payment via direct-deposit before our ADP check-system was setup (occurred in February 2014) is hard to believe. 2.

In training, the owner specifically states that we are not to say we work for any of the company's stated above. In fact, any rep that says they work for any of these companies will be immediately terminated. 3. In the beginning of the training, she explains that training pay will be paid when you complete your first two weeks of work.

You stated that after a few days, you realized this job was not for you. This means that you were not eligible for the second-part of the training pay. 4. In the Contractor Agreement that you sign during the first days of training, it states that if you decide to part ways with the company for whatever reason, you will be paid your earnings after 4 weeks, which will ensure that all earnings for the 2-week pay period are included.

5. We do not advertise jobs in the Washington Post. To conclude, since working for AMD, I have been promoted 3 times and am very happy with my current position here. Furthermore, I look forward to the growth and new opportunities we will see in 2014, including our partnership with the not only reputable, but world's largest and oldest Timeshare company in the world.

Although this was an opportunity in which I found success, I do understand how one would not be successful in a role with a commission-based pay.

Unfortunately, every person we hire does not fit the role or feel that this is the best place of employment for them. We do, however, work with other individuals that do well here and hope to continue to grow our company with like-minded business professionals.

I am the current Daytime Floor Manager at AMD. I have been a contractor here since October 25, 2013.

Honestly, I was a bit leery about the company upon replying to the ad on Craigslist. The company had no website, I was sent a text with the address and phone number and the person that scheduled the interview was not the person that interviewed me. However, upon arriving at the office, I was greeted by the manager at the time and she explained to me briefly that they were hiring for a Call Center Rep to take calls from customers that received offers for vacation packages.

She said that all I would have to do is schedule appointments for them to see a preview and we would gift them for such. "Easy", I thought to myself. "I can definitely schedule people to see a preview of a travel club. And I get paid on the people that show up!

I have a harder time picking out an outfit in the morning."

I accepted the position Wednesday, started training that Friday and by Monday evening I was on the phone talking to customers. My first check was only $50, which had been explained to me in advance and was payment for the first day of training. And my following check, two weeks afterward, included the $100 for training as well as the money I earned from my bookings and shows. It was well over $500.

Now that I have told my story, and before addressing the above post, I would like to give more insight on the company and the owner. All Star Marketing DBA AMD is a 5-year start up company.

Now to address the items in the above posts:

When I first started, which was after the date you said you attended the training, everyone was still receiving hand-written paper checks. So for you to say you received a payment via direct-deposit before our ADP check-system was setup (occurred in February 2014) is hard to believe. 2. In training, the owner specifically states that we are not to say we work for any of the company's stated above.

In fact, any rep that says they work for any of these companies will be immediately terminated. 3. In the beginning of the training, she explains that training pay will be paid when you complete your first two weeks of work. You stated that after a few days, you realized this job was not for you.

This means that you were not eligible for the second-part of the training pay. 4. In the Contractor Agreement that you sign during the first days of training, it states that if you decide to part ways with the company for whatever reason, you will be paid your earnings after 4 weeks, which will ensure that all earnings for the 2-week pay period are included. 5.

View more comments (1)
ID
Richmond, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article