All Square Roofing Reviews

Show reviews that mention
andrew robert wolfe damage family job business roof contractor insurance thanks
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Poor business practices

I had some storm damage to my roof and the ceiling in my livingroom. All Square Roofing was suggested by a friend. Andrew came to my home to assess the damage. I had some sagging in the ceiling. Without my consent, Andrew popped *** in my ceiling to "drain" the excess water. He was very "sure" I would get approved for a new roof through insurance. He was present during the inspection with my insurance adjuster. My insurance didn't feel I needed a new roof. He suggested I ask for a re-inspection with the insurance company. Andrew was very responsive to me initially. Then when we weren't getting the results he wanted, he ghosted me and stopped responding. He even contacted my insurance company, which I learned later is beyond his scope of practice. Now I have *** in my ceiling thanks to him.poor poor poo

User's recommendation: Hire someone else!

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Great Experience

We worked with Andrew and team on our hail damaged roofs. They were exceptional in the sales and insurance claim management process! When it came time to do the job, they communicated well when they would be there and were very efficient and skilled with the work. Our family was very impressed with their speed and skill to replace our roofs and clean up immaculately! Thanks Andrew and Team!
#1995012

totally incorrect, and total scam artist storm chasers!

#1995008

nothing could be further from the truth

View more comments (1)
Anamosa, Iowa

Plaster contractor

All Square Roofing - Plaster contractor
Andrew called me they did damage to inside plaster wall and need it fixed,said he would pay. I gave him my address and total for repairs,$375.00 that was in aug 23 17 i still wanting for check, no call back from him.?????????????????????????????????????

When they finish my they blow all the garage in the gutter and left some food on the food. He said he would come and finish flushing out the gutter and downspouts, but he brought a hose that was too short and it was freezing out.

:). good luck getting him to come out and.

Crown Point, Indiana
Problems with payment

They need their licences pulled

siding and roof work replaced last October 2015. the OLD roof and siding looked better then the new stuff. they ruined my gutters I have to get new ones because they did not put them back properly I have birds building nest between the fascia and the house. the siding is falling off. I found a piece lying in the yard when I picked it up the top edge was cut off so "I" guess they used a straight line of caulking glue behind and slapped it up And thought it would stay!!!! Many photo's many phone calls made to the contractor. THIS HAS BEEN a NIGHTMARE.
#1995003

I had the same experience and more in 2020. My home is in much worse shape than when they started.

Roof, drip edge, flashing, siding, trim, gutters, caps, wires cut, and even the landscape and anything below split in half and/ or dented and chipped with falling debris! Never experienced anything like this.

Cost me much more than the insurance paid them and now my home is seriously devalued. Licenses and insurance needs to be pulled!

If you see these guys at your door do not answer the door. They have no idea what they are talking about.

They will not answer your call if you have a problem. They will only answer if you tell them if you the the check for them.

#1995010
@PissedConsumer1477546

going with their solicitation was the biggest mistake I even made. My home has been devalued at least $50,000 and left in shambles

View more comments (2)
Hammond, Indiana
Bad quality

Racists and haters

This companies "Office Manager" Robert Wolfe is such a hypocrite and will hound you until they get your business and talk bad about other companies because "The other company uses Mexicans" that do all the work and they "only use white people" This company and Robert wolfe is nothing but racists and haters. This company is doing business in my neighborhood in Davis Junction because a lot of the houses here have hail and or wind damage. This is one of the reason why I didn't chose this company was I had already chose another but Robert Wolfe did not take my answer so he called 6 times wanting my business and that like I said the company I chose uses Mexicans and yes they did and these guys worked hard and got the job done. If you like people talking bad about other companies and use racial remarks to get the work then this is your company. I would stay real clear of this company. Update: A family member of mine who does Roofing/siding/gutters as a business in Texas has seen there work here in Davis Junction, IL and there work is not all that good either IE reusing Turtle Back roof vents. Beware of this company
#2022900

This is Rob. I work hand in hand with the sub contractors we hire no matter the race or gender.

I serve my community coaching youth sports with my child and this post is a great example of childish behavior that can/could effect someone’s life.

I have bit my tongue in response to this over the years but since we had a hail storm (last year) locally where I live I want to be clear in regards to this nonsense. Since the storm I have completed over 200 roofs in western New York.

Davis Junction, Illinois
All Square Roofing Roofing
Cons
  • Racists
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Will not go to this company.....EVER!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article