All Services Movers Review - FAIL!

Our move with All Services Movers from Colorado to California was a joke! Here is a partial list of issues: 1 - late pickup (1 day late) 2 - partial pickup during 1st day (truck not big enough) 3 - late delivery (2 days late and 9 days late) 4 - partial delivery - 75% 2 days late 5 - partial delivery - 25% 9 days late 6 - over 25 damaged or broken items (reported to our insurance company) 7 - several lost items (dog food bin, outdoor pots, bathroom items, etc.) 8 - no unpacking service for 2nd delivery I have contacted Moving.com, as they referred the All Services Movers to us. We have contacted our bank to dispute charges. Lastly, I have contacted our attorney build a case for negligence. If you are considering using All Services Movers, DON'T! I would happily have spent 25% more to avoid these issues.

I have moved a lot with moving companies in the past. This was the worst experience of my life.

They are known as Moving Bandits. We had items stolen from our delivery. They were a day late in pickup as well as a day late in delivery. They do not respect your home when pick up and delivery of items.

No protection on floors or respect to walls. Forget any type of compensation for loss, damage or out of pocket cost due to delays.

It will well be worth it to pay a little bit extra in the beginning with a well established moving company than to pay a lot extra with the BANDITS. Please listen to me and I hope to save you from the aggravation and expense that I incurred.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article