Complete ripoff and still awaiting my delivery after 30 days

I need a movers and I called All Service Movers out of St. Louis MO. I requested an onsite inventory but was refused. Contacted them thru a moving quote site. They estimated me move with crating of my mirror extra free picture boxes and a promise to unpack my goods at arrival. I was also promised delivery between 2-10 days. I told the salesman I had a full 5X7.5X8 storage room filled with undermined number of boxes, a curio cabinet, dining room table with 4 chairs, etc. I called out all the items that needed special handling. I told the sales man, Mike Reddon that my budget was $1500. With all the promises he estimated at 1565.00. At pickup, the truck driver told us we were about 150 cubic feet over and the bill would be $900 move. After examining the new documents after the loading, it became obvious that Mr. Reddon backed into my budget, had me sign papers reflecting that and the estimating my arrival date in Florida to be 2-10 days. I have tried many times to work with the customers service about this and other issues, got lied to all along the way. By bad, I should have checked the BBB and seen that this company have many complaints and deemed not up to standard. The lies I have been told are constant and I'm either out my goods and already paid 1000 or I wait til forever and pay an extra 1400.
ID
Boynton Beach, Florida
Cons
  • Horrendous
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article