All Pro Transmission Center

I took my 1999 Dodge Ram to All Pro Transmission Center and paid $1,800. After their first shot at their "professionals" fixing it (I use that term very loosely), I never had it back for more than a week (most of the time it was less than that)and there would still be something wrong with it. It took them 6 tries and 2 months to fix my truck. The 1st time I can understand they missed something or whatever, but after the 2nd and 3rd time of having to take it back I had, had enough. So I asked the manager, if the men working on it even knew what he was doing?...and his best response to me was to raise is voice and to scream that..."He was their "best" transmission specialist (which is pretty bad if he was their best guy) and that they had been trying to help me out"...(if you call making someone go 2 months with no vehicle helping them, they probably need a better definition of helping)I think because I'm a women he thought he could yell and I would tuck my tail between my legs and run, and that isn't what happened... And there's a 60,000 mile warranty on the transmission and here it is 7 months later and it's tore-up again...and to be honest I'm not even going to take it back because they wouldn't know how to fix a transmission if the instruction manual slapped them in the face...My best advice to anyone and everyone around Dalton, Georgia is NOT to go to All Pro Transmission Center....and to go to TRANS MASTERS OF DALTON!!! They have great customer service and do excellent work...The Sheriff's Department trust them with their vehicles and so do I.
ID
Dalton, Georgia

ALL PRO TRANSMISSION-Midlothian

I want everyone to know that All Pro Transmission shop in Midlothian are crooks, liars, and worst auto mechanics around. NEVER take any car to their shop. They screwed me out of $2000 and my car has been back to their shop 5 times in four months. I don't think they fixed it correctly and they continually lied and treated me rudely. I kept taking it back and complained by they could not seem to get if fixed correctly. The car was never ready when they said it was and they fixed other cars before mine because mine was supposed to be "under warranty" so they didn't get money from me. I will NEVER take my car back there and hope you don't either.

I asked them to be work on my brakes and ended up with an electrical problem. The breaks had to be adjusted and the electrical problem had to be addressed by Toyota.

They are crooks. The owner is a liar and his staff is questionable at best.

I would suggest that you tell all of your friends and family not to ever deal with this company. They will cheat you, beat you and deceive you if you give them the chance.

I was quoted a $800-$1500 price on a transmission repair. The owner "Made the repair" and 3 months later it is still slipping.

The owner and his wife are not to be trusted. They do not know how to work on any vehicle and like to brag about putting liens on cars in order to sell them for a profit.

I don't have enough space on here to tell all the bad things that they do but look at the BBB rating and you will see that they are rated a B+ when they should be rated a F! It is only because we give up on fighting worthless shops like this and they just keep doing it to unsuspecting people like us all.

@PissedConsumer263932

I am in Atlanta, Ga. ALL PRO TRANSMISSION ON BUFORD HWY, JUST RIPPED ME OFF.

THEY HAD MY CAR FOR A MONTH LIKE AND BLAME IT ON THE WEATHER. ALL I NEEDED WAS A FLY WHEEL PUT ON.

Not only did that rob me , but they costed me money. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN, AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD

View more comments (2)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article