They shipped us a cheaper model of inverter than the one we ordered, and it appeared to be used

The inverter had scratches broken plastic on the housing, and would not refund our money. This was out of the box, and they blamed us on the damage. When speaking to owner Nicholas Montgomery he simply told me to not call back and complain about the order I had placed. He hung up on me several times and used vulgar language. This is a terrible company and in your best interest do not use them. They are located in Pompano Beach, FL and from what I've heard the owner does not have a very good reputation in the industry. This company is a joke.
ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

All Power Supply Scam

The owner of this company is a *** who lures in resellers then screws over there accounts by not standing behind the product and selling direct to the public undercutting his own dealer network. I caught my own distributor undercutting me as a retailer. Avoid Mr Montgomery at all costs he is a snake his sells retail on Amazon as DC Direct Connect and API Power Products . I have personally spent a lot of time and effort marketing products however have been undermined my my own distributor. In some cases he has failed to follow through on issues that sabotaged my business. Avoid this company at all costs if you are a retailer.

Our company had the same issues. They say they are a distributor and then you catch them under other names on Amazon & Ebay undercutting their own customers.

We had a customer who ordered from their Amazon Store DC Direct Connect. When the customer asked to be contacted because they got the wrong item the owner from All Power Supply called the customer.

They have also filled orders with previously returned items that were not new. Stay away from this distributor.

ID
Cons
  • Montgomery
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article