All Nutrient Reviews

Show reviews that mention
color hair color hair colorist colors drab stylist sucks sukesha condition
Filter review

Hair color

The 6GM chocolate hair color turned my hair orange ! I want to return the remaining five boxes that I purchased . Thank you Stacy Kroschel
Deerfield, Illinois
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Great product!

I Have been using all nutrient color for 20 years. It is a fabulous product. It gives terrific grey coverage. If you didnt get coverage you didnt mix it correctly. There are very specific ways to mix it and different tricks to get better coverage.you need to do your research first. It is different than other colors. Also the only color with no ppd for people with allergies.
Service
All Nutrient Hair Coloring
Reason of review
Good quality

Ughhhhhh what is going on

OK master colorist for 25 years. I've tried I really have tried to love this color line. I hate it I have finally decided today I hate it. I can very easily say I used 7n and 10 volume to deposit some low lights within 5 minutes it was jet black I ran back to make sure that no one put the run to in the carton because I left it on the counter and it said 78 both the Box and the to. It does not cover Gray a 100% sometimes as a little bit better than others but I will never use this color again.
Product
All Nutrient Hair Dye
Reason of review
Bad quality

Sukesha All Nutrient Hair Color - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire

I've used All Nutrient Haircolor for years and it is amazing! Beautiful vibrant colors with unbelievable shine! The hair is in better condition after coloring than before. With no direct dyes to fade off, my clients color always looks great. Client who are sensitive to other colors are able to use All Nutrient without itching ! Amazing product with a non GMO natural corn base! Love this color!
#1906659

I have a slight sensitivity to certain brands of color. I am a professional of 10 years in the industry, and this color line not only felt like my scalp was burning but my eyes and nose burned from the smell.

It is not designed to use on anyone. it leaves healthy hair brittle and damaged.

I was a level 4 and lifted to a level 8, my hair should not be as straw like as it is. I definitely do not recommend such a deceiving brand.

Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire

All Nutrient Hair Color Sucks

My hair colorist switched from the color she has been using for the ten years I have been going to her to this product called All Nutrient Hair Color. The color made my hair look awful, left the color look drab, and dried and damaged my hair. I went back and she called the company who told her she was doing something wrong. She redid my hair for free, but it was worse than the first time she colored it. After 10 years with the same colorist, who I have ben very happy with, I have to find a new stylist. I would recommend that everyone stay away from this horrible product. Ask your colorist what product they are using before you let them use it on your hair. If they say All Nutrient, you should say no thank you and find someone else!

All Nutrient is the best color line there is-and way more gentle for your hair. The supplier is right/she must be doing something wrong.

I am a hair stylist and I have used this product every day for years with the utmost success. It is with out a doubt the most vibrant and long lasting color out there.

@PissedConsumer1153839

I agree as I love the product. Too bad that the stylist sounds like she did something wrong with both mixing and application.

I prewash the hair and do not use any dryer heat. I cover with a plastic bag with enough oxygen to properly process

My stylist uses all nutrient and I LOVE it ! I don't know why people are saying bad things . My hair is healthy , has a beautiful color and actually last long.

I am using this product and love it , my clients love it and ask for it. I can't imagine what the problem is ....

#832045

I've been finding all nutrient reviews all over the internet... none good. ill be avoiding this hair color at all costs

@PissedConsumer832045

It's the best color on the market! These negative reviews are false and probably a disgruntled employee.

Try it for yourself before making up your mind. The proof is in the tube!

Incredible , vibrant long lasting color with amazing shine in a non GMO corn base! Love it and have been using for years!

@PissedConsumer832045

I’ve used it for years and it’s great. Coverage shine condition excellent. Something is being done wrong to get bad results.

I've been using all nutrient for a year now and I love it. And so do my clients.

The hair has so much shine.

Reds are fabulous. My favorite is egg plant.

Adore, the line, Colors are vibrant and silky! The natural oils in the all nutrients hair color line, are AMAZING, moisturizing and super shiny.

the gray coverage, is excellent follow the base tones in the color charts , and you too will succeed with this wonderful color line!! I have been using it for 2 years Now!

Any of these salons who use All Nutrient (preferably correctly) in Southern California? I moved out here recently from Boston and I have not been able to find anyone who uses it.

View more comments (26)
Tampa, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article