Verified Reviewer

Horrible customer service

Update by user Aug 22, 2020

They have not contacted me as of Aug. 22, 2020

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2020
I ordered $13 scrub pants. The day I received them I called about returning them because they did not fit as they were advertised. 4 people could easily wear this pair of pants, the seams werent even and they were so thin you could see through them even though they were a dark color. They charged me about $9 to return them and wouldnt accept the return if I paid to mail them without using their ridiculously overpriced label. I will never shop there again.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop there.

ID
#2075701 Review #2075701 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Inaccurate description in product description
  • Return or exchange policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lies and more Lies

So first off, I am unhappy with All Heart. I placed an order 1 week ago and I made sure the scrubs I ordered were in stock. Well, apparently "available" does not mean in stock. The exact quote is "Available – Please allow 3 extra business days for delivery of your order with the item/options selected." So I placed the order at around 8 am that morning. All Heart says that that the items that require 3 additional items delay all the items by 3 days. Well, that's untrue as it's now a week later and none of my items have shipped. What's even better is that the items are now "back ordered" according to the order status page. I found out about the items being back ordered not by an email but by checking the status on the website last Friday. The same products I ordered were still listed as available. Even the confirmation email said the items were in stock that I received that day. Quoted from the email it said: "In Stock Please allow an additional 3 business days for delivery." Apparently that's BS. So I email Allheart because I can't find a phone number on their website telling them to cancel my order if it is not shipped by the end of Friday. Well, that Friday I receive an email saying the products will be in stock Monday and the delay's due to bad weather. Okay, that would have been nice to know. See, previously when I ordered my stethoscope from a different company (I think Medisave), they let me know when I ordered that their warehouses were experiencing bad weather in the area and that orders could be delayed. I didn't have to complain about the orders being back ordered. Well, it's now Tuesday and the customer care center is closed according to their voice system. I am livid. They should have just canceled my order Friday. Had I known that available does not mean the products are actually in stock, I would have ordered elsewhere. Also, it is unacceptable to claim in the confirmation order email that the products are in stock. Oh, and they claim they will ship the products as they come available according to their website. BS. Don't shop here. Go to other stores like Amazon, Medisave, LifeUniform, etc for scrubs. I have yet to have issues with them. Let's hope that when I do get to contact them, they are quick with refunding my money otherwise I'll have to talk to my credit card company. I am not going to let them screw around anymore. If the product isn't in stock, then don't advertise it as in stock.
ID
Loss

About

All Heart Return Policy
To read more: https://www.allheart.com/
All Heart Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.allheart.com/privacy/a/privacy/
All Heart Pros and Cons

Cons: Return or exchange policy, Inaccurate description in product description, Customer service

Summary

You can find a differentiated assortment of specialized clothing represented at All Heart. For example, there are scrubs, lab coats, shoes, plus size scrubs, petite and tall scrubs, etc. Besides, the mentioned company sells stethoscopes and medical devices like scissors, otoscopes, thermometers, blood pressure devices an dthe other goods. The company provides incentives for its clients and attracts them through the offering of gifts and accessories. Thus, the cooperation with All Heart may bring people such bonuses as gift certificates, organizers, watches, medical bags and totes. You can slso apply to All Heart for the group sales bulk scrub sets, bulk solid tops, bulk oants and lab coats. The corporate headquarters take place in Louisiana, MO. You can browse all represented btands on the official site of the described company.

All Heart reviews and complaints

All Heart is ranked 1113 out of 2348 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article