All Creatures Veterinary Clinic Reviews
5K CLAIMED LOSSES
1 TOTAL REVIEW
All Creatures Vet Clinic in Moriarty New Mexico Blinded My Cat
Yes they did. The owner of this clinic gave my 14 lb cat 68 mg of enrofloxacin per day and sent us home to overdose her for three days when we noticed something wrong with her eyes. We had to take our cat to the ER vet in the middle of the night we were so scared. This vet miscalculated the correct dose and gave our cat an antibiotic that is not even standard for an URI but is a known risk and then topped it off by giving her over twice the safe upper limit. She then denied any responsisbiltiy . We have now had her served to try and get some of the vet bills covered and reported her for not only the overdose to the State Veterinary Board for blinding her but also as being the most likely reason we had to have her PTS on Nov 29 2015. Earlier in the year which was our intital visit she lied and told us we were getting the adjuvant free 3 year rabies when in fact she used the old ones on both of our cats. Something we never noticed until trying to figure out what happened to our pet of 11 years. We to this day have not been able to get our cats chart notes to find out what concentration of enrofloxacin she injected into her leg muscle. We are beyond devastated at our loss and the last three months of her life where she only had partial sight. Worse her only response was to have a lawyer send a letter stating there was no wrongdoing on the overdose even though we have three vets whose chart notes say otherwise. The warning is on every bottle of this antibiotic. She ignored it , made a mistake and then told us to get lost.
Moriarty, New Mexico
Reason of review
Blinded and likely killed our cat
Let the company propose a solution
Companies Similar to All Creatures Veterinary Clinic
Thank You for Your Reply!
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.
11Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.
All Creatures Veterinary Clinic