All Craft Exteriors

They did the crappiest work on my roof ever, stole money from me and killed my dog!! My shingles are all blowing off my roof!! *** it!! I have been in touch with the stateof Mn and can't get anything done. They shingled my roof without a license I found out. They do the shoddiest work I have ever seen in all of the 54 years I have been alive. I am disgusted with the outcome of this job. I am pursueing legal action against them and I hope they are repremanded for their incompetance. Have a good day All Junk Exteriors Mike, Rochester, Mn

My experience with All Craft Exteriors has been EXCELLENT! My guess is the above is a bogus post from a competitor that lost a bid to a better roofer.

We had our roof replaced by All Craft Exteriors last year and they did a fantastic job.

I also recommended them to a friend who had as good an experience as I did. Keep up the GREAT work All Craft Exteriors!

@PissedConsumer624667

Please call my cell # (507) 421-**** for my personal reference for All Craft Exteriors. I recommend them to anyone!

Hey Mike of Rochester, can you send some pictures of your roof? Didn't think so.

Hey pissedconsumer.com? Can you have a phone number or a way to fight bogus postings? Or do you have any webspace you do not use for advertising?

That post, as well as this site are bogus. Stick to real sites like Angies List, for real reviews.

John Carlson

This is Brent the owner of All Craft Exteriors. This complaint is bogus, nothing like this has ever happened.

We are fully licensed and registered with the State of Minnesota.

If you have any issues visit allcraftexteriors.com and call me. I'm not posting my phone # here.

To the poster above, Mike from Mn.

I'm a senior member with AllCraft Restoration Ltd. out of Ohio. We own the trademarks and copyrights to that name outright, but have never had operations in Mn.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience with the outfit you were dealing with, but I can assure you they were not supposed to be using that name or mark.

Your review has brought our attention to them and we will be taking steps to insure they cease using that mark.

Thank you kindly.

View more comments (4)
ID
Rochester, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article