Rude and Disrepectful service!

This is a long review, but worth reading before you even think about hiring this piece of @#%&! I should have read the reviews before making the huge mistake hiring this company. I hired All Around Limo for my daughter's prom night after meeting with Phil (the owner). He seemed really nice and the limo bus was in almost new condition, but on the night of the prom... Phil's real character came out. Phil started the night by yelling at one of the parents to get off the bus because she was trying to take a picture of our kids before they left. He was just outright rude to this mother! Then about 45 minutes after he left with my daughter and her 13 senior friends, my daughter sent me a text to tell me that Phil was being really rude to them, that he shut the radio off because he said it was "too loud" and that he refused to drive them to CVS or anywhere else but directly to the prom. I called my daughter and she said that she and her friends were scared of Phil because he was so rude and yelling at them. She also told me that, when one of the kids attempted to reason with Phil about the volume of the music, Phil invited this kid to the front of the limo and became confrontational with this kid. Can you imagine being treated this way or feeling this way on your prom night? It broke my heart. I couldn't believe this so I called Phil myself to hear it from him. Sure enough, Phil told me that he would not drive them anywhere but directly to the prom because driving them around would be a "liability" and that he told them that the radio was too loud and he shut it off. I told Phil that they were entitled to be driven around before the prom so that they could enjoy the limo ride... that was the point of hiring a limo bus. He proceeded to argue with me that he did not know that he would have to "drive around" for a little while before the prom and that he never just "drives around". I told him that I have hired many limousine companies and I have never dealt with a driver refusing to drive me anywhere. I demanded that he drove them where ever they wanted to go and to turn their radio back on. After several tense minutes of arguing with him, Phil very reluctantly and very defiantly agreed. Then about 10 minutes later he sent me a text to say that he would drive them anywhere. However, by this time the kids were so scared and upset that they got off the bus and went in to the prom early against their plans and wishes. I just could not believe that this despicable rude human being was ruining these kids special night for no reason at all. We trusted Phil and All Around Limousine to provide a service that would ensure that my daughter and her friends would have a memorable evening and instead he ruined their night. This is a night that they do not get to make over, they can't recreate their memories. I spoke with Phil when he dropped the kids off at my house and he had no reasonable explanation for his behavior other than to say that driving people around is a "liability". No Phil, hiring you and your company is the real liability. You should be ashamed of yourself for ruining a special night for 14 high school seniors. You are a poor excuse for a human being... a real piece of @#$%!
ID
Lincoln Park, Michigan
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article