New Owners All About W8 oh dear

Well, new owners of all about weight are connected to keeley and bromley the debt management company, who my son was with, sharks or what, have a look over the director track record he has more business in administration than he has had success, all for public viewing, so all about w8 why did you sell to these people, not good!!! I won't be ordering from you any more, if it is like keeley and bromley god help you all, great business shame it is in these hands!!! I got all my orders fine with AAW and had no complaints but not sure it will stay like that

who are the new owners?

It's interesting that you choose to remain anonymous, please add your name to your post and I will be able to verify that you actually are a client of All About W8. This would prove your validity not only to myself but also to any other reader of your comments.

Just to set the record straight, the new owners of the business have already invested heavily in All About W8 as they recognise the quality of the brand and products. Problems experienced in the past are exactly that; In the past.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

All about w8 - steer well clear

I have had nothing but problems with this company. I placed an order for next day delivery that was not delivered on time so I missed my start day of the diet by a few days. When the package arrived, there were some split packs that had not been sealed properly along the edges. Items on the packing list had been missed off completely, items were substituted without consultation on my preferences, there were items that were out of stock but were still orderable on the website and an out of stock notification was not received until I called to ask why the items were not sent. Was told I would get a refund for the missing items and I am STILL waiting (a month nearly!) I have sent emails - unanswered. I have called - fobbed off. I've asked for a manager - Will call me back, never does. Finally got to speak with Tenji, their Customer Services Manager (as far as I was told) and she said she will investigate the refund. No "How can we help to resolve the issue for you?" nor "What can we do right now to put things right for you?" All I got when I complained that my last email from two weeks ago and my last call from over a week ago was "we're really busy" Not good enough at all. I shan't hold my breath waiting for the refund... Their website is full of errors, missing pages and broken links, does not give an impression of a reputable company at all… Things go wrong of course but not so many and certainly when they do a good, reliable, trustworthy organisation sort them out quickly, efficiently and to the satisfaction of their lifeblood i.e. customers. STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS BUNCH!!!!! Empty promises, no substance (plus there are much better tasting meal packs out there, I've discovered due to their errors!)

Well AAW was brilliant until the last four weeks or so, the new owners are not great, what I have heard is they own keely and bromley debt management and the director has put more business in administration than he has had success so don't bank on the new owners being long term good, keep away, AAW was great in its day, I ditched them when I went to a consultant who was rubbish, she turned up late and really useless, think they got the sack, quite right as well

I'm told that they're in administration but will have new owners in the next week or so, sounds like it's been a nightmare for the staff there but I definately got a positive vibe for the future. I found it to be a great diet so I'm hoping they get sorted.

i agree, nightmare company

i agree, nightmare company

I agree and so do a lot of their customers based on what i viewed on their own blog before they shut it down

View more comments (4)
ID
London, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article