All A Board Hardwood Floors - All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Service Review from Eastpointe, Michigan

After my wife and I attempted refinishing our hardwood floors we realized we were way out of our skill level and decided to turn to a professional. A freind from work told me about thumbteck and after a simple log in process it was easy to find what I was looking for. I located All Aboard Hardwood Flooring and John the company owner. John was very professonal in his aproach in explaining every facet of the process of refinishing my floors. From start to finish, John and his team were professional and curtious at all times. They were prompt in arival times and went out of there way to treat our home with every care and respect. In the end we had floors that were beautiful.and more than we could ever had imagined. I recomend that anyone considering having there floors refinished, All Aboard Hardwood Flooring Company is the company to call. Thank you to John and his team for our lovely floors that we enjoy showing off at every oportunity. If anyone has any questions about this company,feel free to contact me at 586 745 ****
ID
Eastpointe, Michigan
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article