Horrible Places

I will never recommend this place to anyone. I lived at Alicia Plaza for a year and it was by far the worst experience I have ever had with any place I have lived. Do not put any pictures up on the wall because they will charge you over $355 for painting and cleaning and deduct it from your deposit. I had not one stain on the carpet and they also took out $70 for carpet cleaning. I lived at other apartments and they have never deducted for any of those things. I also had a leak in my roof that they never fixed and I had to live with *** in my ceiling. The microwave kept giving out and only two burners worked on the stove. It got so bad I had to call corporate to complain because management didn't do a darn thing. But then even corporate didn't do anything, so I had a lose lose situation. It is never quiet and people are always smoking ***, so I could never have a window open. PLEASE if you are considering moving here DON'T especially if you have a family. I had to move out after only being there a year. I read the reviews before moving in but I thought all the bad reviews were people overreacting but I got to experience it my self and moving to Alicia Plaza was the worst decision I have ever made.
ID
Service
Alicia Plaza Apartments Apartment Rental
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Alicia Plaza Apartments is the worst place to live and I feel I was conned when I moved in.

When I first started looking for apartment complexes to live, I came in contact with Alicia Apartments I spoke to Lydia and was told how great the place was to live. I wish I would have been smarter and checked the online complaints against the complex. If so, I would have never moved in, since as soon as I got everything settled in my new complex, the cops showed up for the neighbor. SWAT had set up a command post in the complexes parking lot to extract a resident. When I spoke with the Sheriff's Department, they said they are out at Alicia Plaza and Alicia Village all the time and thought about renting an apartment to have someone there all the time. Well, things never got better. The police are always here and the pool I saw when I moved in hasn't been used, since I am afraid to do anything here but park my car and go inside my apartment. There are all kinds of really scary people who live here and the police are still showing up all the time. I'm not sure if I can last another 8 months and I am going to try to break my lease.

Good idea from MikeBrady. I have worked at 3 different complexes, one of which was a a total ghetto.

Potential residents would visit weekdays when everyone was at work and kids at school and things were quiet. Once they moved in, they discovered "the freaks come out at night" and it was nothing but loud parties, car break-ins and chaos in the parking lot.

Weekends and summers, kids ran rampant everywhere. They would definitely had gotten the full picture if they had came around different days and times before signing a lease.

When you shop around again make sure to visit the complex at a few different times of day - especially at night and on weekends. That way, you get a better picture of what the place is really like.

View more comments (1)
ID
Anaheim, California
Loss

About

Alicia Plaza Apartments Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.rentaliciaplaza.com/termsandconditions.aspx
Alicia Plaza Apartments Privacy Policy
This privacy policy (the "Privacy Policy") of Yardi Systems, Inc. (collectively, with its subsidiaries and affiliates, "Yardi," www.rentaliciaplaza.com" www.rentaliciaplaza.com or Company's) describes Alicia Plaza Apartments's' privacy practices regarding information Alicia Plaza Apartments collect from persons or entities in the United States (The Client of Alicia Plaza Apartments or The User's) who access Company's RENTCafé websites or Company's related downloadable mobile applications that The Company may make available from time to time (collectively, the "Site"). The purpose of this Privacy Policy is to inform The User about the types of information Website gather about The Client of Alicia Plaza Apartments including information gathered when The User of Website visit the Site, and information The Company may receive from third parties or affiliates in addition to that online information, how Alicia Plaza Apartments may use that information, whether www.rentaliciaplaza.com disclose that information to anyone, and the choices The User of company services have regarding Alicia Plaza Apartments's' use of, and The User's ability to correct, the information. Yardi strives to help visitors of the Site protect their privacy while using Company's Site. All information pertaining to the specific properties is passed along to that property's Property Manager. This Privacy Policy governs Company's use of such information, but does not govern the use, storage and/or further collection of information that may occur at the property level, which use, storage and further collection will be governed by each property's privacy policy.
To read more: http://www.rentaliciaplaza.com/privacypolicy.aspx
Top Alicia Plaza Apartments Services

Apartment Rental

Summary

Alicia Plaza Apartments is an apartment complex. It was founded in 1975. The headquarters is based in Laguna Hills, California, United States. The community offers one floor plans with 1 and 2 beds and baths. There are 24 hour fully equipped laundry facilities, controlled access gates, fitness center, and seasonally heated pool & spa amenities. Alicia Plaza Apartments also offers cable TV, air conditioning, and many other apartment amenities. Cats, birds, and reptiles are allowed with a pet deposit and a monthly pet rent. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The company also accepts electronic checks and cash payments. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

Alicia Plaza Apartments reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article