Verified Reviewer

Intention to sue

Alibaba Group - Intention to sue
Update by user Apr 30, 2021

I was ordering a mobile electric ice cream truck. The safety of this vehicle is very important.

I let the vendor know early on that I needed a submission plan for the dmv and health department to approve. From this he should have known this order would be cancelled anytime if not approved and this is fair. Lives are in danger. He put all my needs to side and would not contact the inspector that I hired (through the order number I could not contact them because there is no contact information.) until after I applied for a refund.

He want me to wait until right before the vehicle is shipped to contact the inspector and send me the submission plan.

Now I find out that this product is counterfeit and they have no rights to export this product into the U.S. Now please refund my money or you will have a judgement against you in the US and I’m sure that looks bad with the CCP.

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2021
This is my intention to sue Alibaba Group regarding trade assurance order #795414****102****. I will also start a public campaign against Alibaba Group to shame you in the US public eyes. After applying for a refund several times now I have found out that this manufacturer does not have permission from Volkswagen to create and export Volkswagen products and is trying to export counterfeit Volkswagen products into the US. Only Volkswagen Group China is allowed to do this. This is the last warning before I submit a claim to small claims court, contact your local police and report your company to the BBB and Bureau of consumer affairs. Please refund me $2,278.50.

User's recommendation: This company was good before corona virus, now I think they are working with a shoestring workforce and are thirsty for money. Their refund process is screwed up now. Don’t buy from Alibaba or any company listed on Alibaba, or Aliexpress. Please don’t lose your money buy local.

Product
Volkswagen Car
Pros
  • Were good before corona virus
Cons
  • This company and any company on their website is a scammer
Full refund

I have been scamned

Got scammed on alibabs an cant get help only my time wasted seeking refund from alibaba worsted ever there jst helpping scam seller rip people off

User's recommendation: Don’t use this app.

ID
Pros
  • Nil
Cons
  • Waiting and not getting prducts or refund
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

No product

Had over 5 orders moved and gave new address and no products
ID
Cons
  • Waiting and not getting prducts or refund
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Brands Related to Alibaba Group

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article