"Dissapointed!!!!"

Individual promised to deliver and instead just ran with my money. The work was shabby, cheap, unfinished, dirty, and unprofessional. The electricial is not even bonded or insured. I would never use the company named "ALIANZA ELECTRICAL" Residential & commercial ever again! Dont expect to receive good service from an idividual who does poooooooor work and workers are not even documented! I should report his bad service to the BBB since they left the work unfinished after receiving a full payment. He said I will be back and never returned! No one deserves to be treated this way especiall if they tell you I am proud of my work. wtf

Great company, I've had them work on a few jobs around my house and the guys always take their time and get the job done right. I've never had issues with them, they're very clean and professional.

The owner has taken his time to come and answer any questions I've ever had.

As for the bad review I don't believe it, Joel has not asked me for money up front, much less "stole" from us. He's always been very professional, he makes sure the job has been done right and that we are content with their work!

I have use Alianza Electrical Services, and I have a hard time believing what this "supposedly customer" is posting here, I've meet the owner and he walked the job with me and my wife, took his time to get as much information as possible before starting the job, And Did not ask for any money up front. We have recommended This company to our Family and everyone has been very pleased with his performance.

I have used Alianza Electrical more than twice for both my Businesses and Residence and have always been Extremely satisfied with their professionalism. Alianza Electrical had the best customer service!

The young man were very clean and professional and did not ask for one cent until job was completed! I would higly recommend Alianza Electrical to anyone!

View more comments (2)
ID
Houston, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article