LISA R Bbd

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Westbury, New York

Service experience

This is my second time using the service from this dealership, And I will say this time I was horrified and extremely disappointed. From the lack of communication from the service department in regards to the status of my Stelvio, to the respond I received when I asked in regards to asking for a loaner car during the time my car was there.

The response I received was " we have a limited amount of loaner cars and also it depends on the type of service you come in for" was what the receptionist gave me.

Which makes me even more disappointed as Alfa Romeo Westbury prouds itself in there VIP Service for having the " BIGGEST FLEET OF LOANER CARS FOR THERE CUSTOMERS NO MATTER WHAT SERVICE" This is a lie! From what I was told by your receptionist!

Then I asked to please have a temporary inspection on the car until I can have the inspection done since it received a new battery, THIS WAS NOT EVEN DONE!

And finally having customers buy into the TIRE& RIM CARE WARRANTY Service to be told " I understand you have that but your tire is worn" Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having TIRE & RIM CARE WARRANTY?!

***THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVEN SHOWED A OUNCE OF CUSTOMER CARE WAS SEAN!

THIS WILL DEFINETLY BE MY LAST LAST TIME WITH ALFA WESTBURY.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Elinda Tzc

SEcond time???/

LISA R Bbd
reply icon Replying to comment of Elinda Tzc

The first time the service was wonderful! the second was above and beyond horrible

View more comments (1)
Harry S Ydd
map-marker North Hempstead, New York

Lousy Customer Service

Service department is terrible - they don't answer phone calls, and don't return messages. Trying to get a service appointment is horrendous - give appointment for 6-8 weeks in the future even for broken skylight and service recall from manufacturer. I love the car, but I get better customer service from toyota and chevrolet for other family member's cars. This service sucks compared to a medium-level car, let alone a luxury model. WILL NOT LEASE ALFA AGAIN!!!!
Cons:
  • Lousy customer service and service dept
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article