I have Not received refund

My order come back to me instead refund . I send the goods back. It was adnoliged and then after feve days no money back but again this order came back to me .
Full refund

"Alex and Alexa Company - Failing to Act in Good Faith.”

I am very disappointed with this company. BUYER BEWARE! I reached out to customer service of Alex and Alexa after getting a bill from DHL for $89.00 in customs duties (I live in the US). This was not clear at check-out and customer service did nothing about it. The company claims "FREE SHIPPING," but then a month later you will get a bill from DHL for customs duty. This is if you order anything over $200.00...so you're better off placing separate orders and waiting for them to pay for your shipping! Customer Service did nothing about it and just stated: "I am sorry you were unaware of your customs charge, you need to understand US import duties and fees." A company acting in good faith would be transparent that, despite “free shipping”, that there are additional fees and duties on any purchase over $200.00. But they don't -- so they have lost a customer.
Chevy Chase, Maryland
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

Www.alexandalexa.com - SCAM or just the worst service in the world?

Apparently, given their online presence they are a reputable kids store, but having placed an order several days ago and, having paid for express delivery, I am still waiting for confirmation that the order has even been released. There's no contact number on the site which rings huge alarm bells and their customer support, well, simply isn't. They are either the worst possible company at servicing their clients or just a rip-off scam. I'm hoping it's the former and that one, just one day, my boy may get the clothes I ordered! Stick to the big names I suppose rather taking a risk on dodgy sites like these. Lesson learned, I advise you steer clear!

They do not respond to emails. No customer service whatsoever, it's a joke they suspend their phone lines and keep sending out marketing emails.

I'm still waiting for a refund they claimed to have issued almost 2 weeks ago, it looks like they have no plan to refund my money at all.

I have since ceased shopping with them after finding out unfavourable news about them on their official FB page and other customer reviews.

I would strongly advise stay away from their site and shop elsewhere. It's not worth the stress and losing your money shopping at this dodgy site.

England, United Kingdom
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article