Ripped Off/Lied To By Italian Merchant

I had ordered $58.00 worth of items from merchant by the name of Alessio Rocchi in Italy. The next day I had bought a money order from CVS for the agreed amount and mailed it off. I told him to let me know if he record the money order. I just got a text from him saying he has my money order and everything is good. Then he texts me again in Italian telling me that my money order is fake. I had responded back in an adult manner letting him know its not fake. Then he tells me if I contact him again he will call the police on me. Maybe he's fake and is holding my money order up just to keep it. He also told me my order was $58.00. He added change to it the first time and told me when I get the money order don't worry about the change. I don't want to order anything from a side talker like him. I want the items I ordered or he needs to refund my money back and not follow me. I have ordered many things on Etsy with no problem. This is the first and last time with him. I would like to be contacted by phone to talk to a live person to discuss this much further. I have saved his old text conversations in my phone. This is a long story. I need help. Thank you.
ID
Bellevue, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article