ALBRECHT Excavating does *** work

These guys did a job for my parents. They were one of the lower prices they got. I cautioned them, and said to go with one of the other estimates (they were much lower, RED FLAG!) Well the job has been done for a while now, and the yard looks like ***, maybe worse. There are ruts everywhere. The grass is spoty, the machine made a mess and they failed to fix it. All they wanted was the money. My parents are retired, and unfortunately to nice to sue them. So here is the next best thing... DONT HIRE ALBRECHT Excavating and Demolition Contractors.... go with another company who will not leave the yard looking like a meteorite hit in the back yard. I would have given them the extra money to put towards one of the more expensive prices they got... because now its my headache, listening to them as well as now I will have to try and fix it with my other siblings. The machine they used was as big as the house, overkill and ruined the yard. Grade F

No one ever called to give us a chance to fix the problem, I guess it was easier to jump on the computer and write a bad review. Shame on you!

ID
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article