Investigate issue

Albert Jacobus Myburgh. Carlito, I would like to hear your story... If you don't mind... Please e-mail me at Paddleballmag@***.com I have nothing to gain, or lose... I just wanted to find out the fact of your side of the issue... And any other clients of Mr. Myburgh's that have issues or positives please e-mail me. I am not a lawyer, a judge or any of that... But I want to understand what your side of the story is ? Clearly there are issues here Thank you paddleballmag@***.com March 14, 2012 Tempe Arizona
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Albert Jacobus Myburgh-Avoid

I was a client of this guy. In my opinion, a terrible lawyer. He works from some kind of rent-a-office in midtown. He is not from America. Somewhere in Africa I guess. He has not even been practicing in the United States very long despite his advancing age. He works in divorce and family law. He is terrible. Stumbling, bumbling, and unprepared were his courtroom style. I was involved in a dispute with my ex and his guy said he was experienced. Only experienced in churning out bills and losing badly in court. I mean a total *** kicking by the other side. He was wearing the other attorney's boot on his rear end after every court appearance. Pow! There are many good lawyers in Manhattan. He ain't one of them in my opinion. Save yourself the money and the stress and hire someone else.

Carlito sounds like an angry man who didn’t get his way so he is slandering people not born in the United States – South Africans and Italians. It’s ironic that Carlito doesn’t appear to have been born in the United States either.

Mr. Myburgh is an excellent attorney who got the results I wanted and did so in a firm and respectful way.

He went above and beyond my expectations even taking calls on weekends. What lawyer does that?

ID
New York, New York
Loss
$20000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article