Horrible customer service and refused to fix front differential.

Bought a brand new 12' brute force 750, put over sizes tires on it, " not to extreme" after a few weeks of riding the front diff blew out. So I took it to dealership, they gave me the run around about how it was due to the oversized tires. Finally they said that Kawasaki would cover it and they so called fixed it. After getting machine back and riding it easy around my house, the front diff blew again 2 days later. Umm yeah, I contacted the dealer they said it wasn't their fault and refused to fix it again, they told me for $1800 out of my pocket and they'd ATTEMPT to fix it again. After talking to many individuals who had Kawasaki's from them the stories all ended up being the same. The owners wife "crabby" tabby is a total bi*tch and will literally argue with you in the store in a unprofessional manner, raising her voice. I've come to the conclusion after multiple times of this happening her PMS is a constant thing.. I have not been back in there since and inform other people not to due business their, if the want a machine go 8hours south to anchorage and buy one or deal with Suzuki instead better products and better customer service all around.

Thanks for the review. I was looking for ATV'S there and was going to buy one, but the saleswoman was busy texting and didn't seem to want to help me.

I left there and went across town to the other Yamaha dealer and purchased 2 new wheelers. They were very helpful and also gave us helmets for free as a token of appreciation for our business.

I would have to say Alaska Fun Center has the worst customer service I ever experienced! I'm sure glad I didn't buy from them!

ID
Fairbanks, Alaska
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article