Alaras home has cracked foundation for 3 years

we bought home almost 3 yrs ago...we hadv serious electrical problems, cracked foundation..had to repace floors with own money,,they promised vynel floors before closng--ended up ith carpeting and they refused to put in vynel like promised....allergic to carpet...dd not repace carpet for vynel but promised it, we must have vynel in place of carpetngis contributing to asthma proble. spent close to $5,000 to fix. bugs coming thrun foundaton cracks,,,,highly allergc to bug bites and going no anaphylactcc sock--so must stay on oxygen because of formalde in carpet.ng help us PLEASE

MOVE____WHO THE HECK WOULD BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK--ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY---GIVE US A BREAK!!!!!

Bought it new/ No way to know foundation cracked until carpet and tile replaced at our own expense. I have so much info but losing sight thus a phone call will give you ALL DETAILS...THANK-YOY...BEWARE--I KNOW BUYER BEWARE---I ALSO KNOW LAW AND HOW THE HECK WERE WE TO KNOW THWSE THINGS WHEN LOWER LEVEL WAS ALREADY COVERED IN CARPET AND VYNEL.

I HAVE MANY LAW SOURCES AND 3 DOCTOR BROTHERS,,SO COMMENTS YOU POST BETTER KNOW YOUR LAW FIRST AND WE WOULD BE GLAD TO SHOW ANYONE PROOF---HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PRAY YOU DONT GET TAKEN AS WE WERE. WE ARE BOTH DISABLED AND WOULD LOVE TO WORK,,I HAVE DEGREES AND MY HUSBAND IS KNOWN STATE WIDE!!!!

About time to move, wouldn't you say?? Very hard to commiserate with you without much more info, like size of home, year built, amount paid, former tenants, etc.

A whole host of questions in order to determine whether your complaint is valid or not, but no detailed info from you. Anyone can complain about something they bought, but to make sense of it you need to furnish more info.

View more comments (2)
ID
Winston Salem, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article