Tired of waiting

Sent completed foundation pics in over 2 months ago. Still no word on installation!!! I wish l had gone through another company.

User's recommendation: Not sure about quality yet, but DO NOT order if you need your building soon!

Ridgeland, Mississippi

They treated me right

Alan himself took care of my order and reduced by 50% what they were charging me for my carport. I am very pleased that they took on my case and dealt with Carolina Carports. I had no problem whatsoever after that and the installers were friendly, fast and efficient. I am a very pleased customer now.
Houston, Texas
Pros
  • Friendly lady in the service department
Reason of review
Good customer service

Good service

I bought a carport type cover for my travel trailer from Alan's Factory Outlet who then contracted with Carolina Carports. It has been over 90 days and I still have no cover for my travel trailer. I brought that up to Alan's Factory Outlet and they apologized and offered me a 10% discount if I could wait for a while longer saying that Carolina Carports was simply overwhelmed with orders because of a price increase. Orders came in before the price increase and mine was one of them. Then today Alan himself sent me an email saying they are refunding 12% instead of 10% because it is over 90 days. He also said Carolina Carports should also discount my order because of the delay and he is going to contact them to see what he can do to help me. In my heart I think this is good customer service and I highly recommend doing business with Alan's Factory Outlet. The jury is still out on Carolina Carports though so be careful.
Reason of review
Fast order processing

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article