Resolved: Alameda Design Center

I am a honest consumer who made business with Alameda Design Center on high street, Oakland Ca. The owner Eser Yavuz Mehmet seems to be nice at the begining. I was disappointed overall but it was too late to recover all the problems happen in my kitchen. I took him to Smalls Claims Court in Fairfield Ca at the Solano Court. I took photos of my kitchen that they remodeled. The material quality of the granite are between 1-10 is 4 not a good quality. According to my general contractor who finished the job. He told me the travertine he sold me (1800 sf) are very poor grade, mostly with epoxy fillers which now are started to get holes by itself due to low grade quality. Every details was review by the Judge and he send both of us the judgement after 45 days. I did WON the first hearing at the Fairfield Court House. The judge fine Eser Yavuz for the maximum 7500. Then Eser Yavuz Mehmet file an appeal to reverse the judgement. The proceeding tooks over 60 days for the new hearing dates to satisfy Eser Yavu appeal. We had another hearing at the Vallejo Ca Court House. Again the new judge review the case and we preceeded with the hearing. After a long struggling days of answering, questioning and testifying, the judge finally said she will send the decission judgement by mail. It tooks 60days and finally the court judgement came and again I WON the case twice the new judge fined him the same amount for the damages of 7500 court judgement. Whooo Hoooo what a life. This is one reason why I love living in America.. This guy is a *** artist and manipulative. He promise to make payments but he never goes through. This court case took place since of January 2010 and still has not paid a dime. He outa be ashamed of himself keep robbing innocent consumers and pay your dues you owe me from the judgement by the Solano Court House. I suggest to all consumers to do researched and check thoroughly cause I hate to see you have the same problems that I have endured with this company. P.S Update: From what I heard Eser Yavuz moved his company and changed the NAME of his company.
Resolved
ID
Fair Oaks, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article