A & L Industries, OHIO, MR. ALLEN ***. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! TAKES YOUR MONEY AND GIVES YOU NOTHING!

Update by user Nov 08, 2012

A & L Industries, OHIO, Mr. Allen *** has issued a refund on 10/26/2012 thus resolving this issue so I\'d like to have this review removed.

Update by user Sep 11, 2012

To date no response from the business nor Allen ***, had to make a complaint with the attorney general\'s office in Ohio. So will update soon on its outcome.

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2012
Paid A & L Industries $1500 for a 13 pc gym equipment on 10/31/10 that Mr. Allen *** advertised on eBay. I was sent pictures of the set. I was re-assured he would hold the gym set for me, while I make payments. I was also told there were no storage fees or additional expenses. In fact the gym set was still being used by the original owners, which was ok with me as long as they did not damage the merchandise. I contacted Mr. Allen *** this month july 2012 about the status of the gym set. To my horror the gym set was sold months ago and I was not contacted, no message left. After he screened his calls for what seemed to be an eternity, I finally got him to answer when I left a voice mail message, letting him know that a police friend of mine would be in his area and I would like him to give him the refund for me... He told me that he was able to recover his investment on the gym set and the owners made their profit but there was no word concerning my $1500 downpayment. He told me that he would reach out to the owners and contact me after a couple of days... when he did contact me he said that the owners are not going to refund me and they are absolutely not interested. He reassured me that he will refund me and I am to contact him after a couple of days. I waited and to no one's surprise he tells me he does not want to 'eat up' all of the $1500 and get this... I should take him to small claims court. BE WARNED!!! A & L Industries IS THE DEVIL! When you bargain with the DEVIL you lose everything! A & L Industries takes your money, sweet talk you and then send you on your merry way without your product and your money!!! Then tells you 'SUE ME IF YOU CAN!' I will be reporting this matter to the cyber fraud department of the FBI, to the Better Business Bureau and also eye witness news channel 7. I will also report this matter to eBay Fraud Department. Avoid A & L Industries AT ALL COST if you wish to be a happy customer. As for small claims, I have contacted Swift Justice. SHAME on A & L Industries and Mr. Allen ***. I do not think there was a gym set and this is FRAUD!
ID
New York, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article