Staff Review

Place is s rip off scam and staff has poor attitudes
ID
Chicago, Illinois
Reason of review
Poor customer service

The Aki Group. Advance fee scheme. Patrick Aki 310-341-****

Patrick Aki, defrauded us; me and my husband. On 15 of October 2011 He took $750.00 in advance fee for listing our boat and despaired!!! He pretended to be a dealer selling boats and having shop located on waterfront with docks and even a marina. After many tries to contact him we went to the address on the business card. The building is for sale or lease, neighboring businesses don't know him or even heard of him. His phone is 310-341-**** he is a smooth talker, smooth lair. If you see or hear that name run!

Pat Aki has nothing to do with Akis Auto Group in Southampton, NY.

You maybe confused with Aki's auto group with Akis Auto Group.

Akis Auto Group founded by G.Akis who is well known mechanic in Southampton area since 2002 and has nothing to do with patrick aki.

Please take your complaint to different company.

I worked Patrick at another company for almost a year. He was later fired for stealing from the company.

He told the owner and other employees myself included he was a millionaire and that his father was dead. Patrick is a scam artist and I cant say I am surprised to hear this. During the time I knew him he moved three times probably because he wasnt paying his bills.

I hope people stay clear of him if he is out of jail! Yikes :(

@PissedConsumer673605

You are commenting on wrong company!! Your comment posted under Akis Auto Group in Southampton NY, and owned by a Tottaly different person.

Please find the right company to continue your discussions there.

Patrick will be released from jail on June 8.

Patrick is serving a one year jail term with a restitution requirement for those he scammed in Santa Cruz, some related to the Dive Expo and some unrelated. If you have a complaint I suggest you talk to the authorities - I think he goes free September, 2013.

:) So happy to hear he is in jail for a year, although he deserves much more after all the people he has hurt & what he has taken. He is just a worthless guy who has nothing. I'm so glad I got away when I did.

Yeah, he got me too. Got $660 from me during a very hard time in my life.

Big time smooth talker, I had no idea what he was truly about. I felt very *** for falling for it but now I see, I was obviously not even close to the only person.

@PissedConsumer557845

Please find the right company to continue your discussions there.

His time has come!!! He may have a "business" Latitude Expeditions - but what has it done?

Nothing! It's one of the many things that he hides behind.

This is KARMA Pat and I hope that this time the charges stick! He deserves this....and more!

I’m not sure if the police will do anything to Patrick. We filed a report, he fooled the police and turn them agents us! He knows how the system works, that’s why he’s able to easy scam so many people and get a way with it.

View more comments (28)
ID
Auburn, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article