1akal.com Making Fools in the name of Technical Support

I Just took the technical support from http://www.1akal.com/index.html as i have some technical default in my laptop. They charge huge amount for their services and just provide free softwares to me. They just sold me cc cleaner software which is available free of cost over internet and they more than $250 from me. I came to know about it when one of my friend tell me as he too become a victim of them... I strongly requested from Indian government to banned these types of fake companies who make fool of customers in the name of Technical support.. Beware of such companies..

they are just brilliant. they solved my problem and also provide with me a paid security so that i don't have to buy it from the market

1akal is a fraud company.the company has the

illiterate technician like jack. i dont know the real name.even jack dont know how to speak english with the usa customer.i subscribed 49.99 plan 6 month ago . i disappointed with the service and with the jack.

I am quite satisfied with their service. Krish amazing service helped me clean annoying virus from my computer and also made my pc faster. :) 8)

I am pleased with the customer care services. They listen to your problem patiently and provide quick fix solutions as well as suggestions for rectifying whatever troubles you may have with your computer. :) 8)

Dear Forum Members,

I am Harry from 1AKAL Technical Support. We are ISO 9001 **** certified and follow six sigma and ITIL best practices. We get upside down to serve our customers and satisfying our customer needs is our priority.

The user “jeffjohnson” is not 1AKAL’s customer. This user has created similar profiles on two more web sites and pasted the same comment in all three forums. All the three profiles are created from India, however, we provide technical support to US customers. We do not have a plan as $250 on our website. This seems to be a marketing gimmick from the competitors.

We have a simple money back guarantee policy in which if the customers are not satisfied, we refund their money. Moreover, we do not charge for any free software. If Jeff Johnson feels that he is our customer, then he should provide the order number to prove himself.

We have also written an email to the forum owner to look at this matter to prevent further fake posts.

#711956
@Harry S

hi read this post today. You are a fraud company charging for support.

Quick heal does not charge for support but u people do. This is what i learned, after i paid for support and then the Quick Heal guy told me that the support was free. Why do u charge for support if u are not a fraud company.

you should inform the customer that antivirus support is provided free, go and take it.

Fraudster. cheat.

View more comments (5)
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article