Warning.....Do Not use them!!! Theft, a scam, lies, refused to refund

PC totally crashed, AK Infotel came up on screen as a remote Apple team and could repair PC remotely. Repaired, insisted needed anti virus from them and paid for it. PC crashed again next day. They refused to repay a refund, a month long of lies and insisting that I pay 200 pounds more for a transaction code, which strangely enough they did not receive and insisted on another 200 pounds. Constant lies and broken promises. Have sent all details to Ranchi City Police, India, where they are based. CD arrived to be installed on a Microsoft computer. Apple did not authorise this company.

Hello, Friends

This is Brian one of the Victim of AK infotel.

I have paid 250 pounds for repairing my Iphone.

After taking payment it was repaired through iphone server.

Found fishy and called apple. They informed its a scam.

And do not pay for whatever they sell.

I am calling for AK infotel for refund. But no response.

Thinking of filing a complaint in Ranchi Police station where they are operating from. Keep distance from these thug's.

ID
Cons
  • Thieves
  • Scam
  • Broken promises
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Scam By AK Infotel

I have had to call this company now four times since signing up with them. At first it appeared they resolved my problems, and then my system began slowing down. Start up time with their corrections has now turned into a "nightmare" !!! Then on one call recently after they worked on my system virtually overnight, I was told my Norton Security System was not protecting my hard drive. I was then sold a lifetime Security with Panda MRI-Malware for $400.00. Since then my computer has had more problems than I ever experienced when I had Norton Security System Installed. Every call I make to this company I have to hold for at least 25 to 45 minutes and on one occasion just to see how long it would take for a tech answer the call I waited for 1 and 1/2 hours. I am now thoroughly disgusted with this company, their service and the product they sold me, as it has done nothing to improve the function of my system. I need to know how to get my money back and get my Norton system re - installed and this Panda MRI-Malware System Removed and my MONEY RETURNED. The last two times I spoke with a tech I couldn't understand his English due to the harsh accent he had. When I asked where he was located, he responded the Philippines. There are 71 dialects in the Philippines, This is unacceptable. As of this writing I have been on hold now for 47 minutes. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" !!! 331****

Hello,

They are based in Ranchi

Please call Ranchi police station and complaint about this scam happened with you.

ID
Ranchi, Jharkhand
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article