Arizona discount movers, the employees our thiefs and the company does not do the right thing

I hired them to move my furniture to a storage location, I told then what needed to be moved and that nothing in my closet need to go. I hid my jewelery box in there, i left for10 min and some of it was stolen I told them I didn't care who did it out it i want it on my counter and I would not call the police. I received a few things and not all of it was there, Mike called the owner and told her they returned some rings and that i said some things were still missing. The police were called they had about 15 min and knew they were coming this happened September 19, the company ran a credit check and criminal back round check on me and tried to say i was not telling the truth even though I was there when the owner was told I had not received all of my things, by the way one of the movers was a convicted armed robber and drug dealer and was sent to my house with me and my daughter there they are trying to get out of reimbursing me all I wanted was my things back, and it makes one wonder why they would do a background check and check you debt and assets on customers but not employees. I would never recommend this company they said they need two more weeks to investigate I have made some contacts, and will re post to let everyone know if they did the right thing. The owners name is Amy and Jay is the claims adjuster.
ID
Mesa, Arizona
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article