Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Professional Negligence

Update by user Apr 07, 2020

I filed an official complaint with the Federal Communications Commission against Air Voice Wireless in late March and since then the company has responded in a letter to me that stated that I had not contacted their customer service in order to resolve any issues with my phone, even though it is the company - not the customer - that controls the technology from its headquarters in Michigan, and so now Air Voice Wireless is choosing to drain my cell phone's battery power in order to keep me from utilizing it when necessary.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2020
I became an Air Voice Wireless customer in October 2017 and since then I have steadily lost the ability to utilize many normal functions on my phone. I cannot access the internet, upload contact numbers, delete phone numbers from callers, send out photos/videos, etc.. I have even had to deal with auto-repeats of a message from one of my contacts, strange phone numbers and messages showing up on my phone and all this has happened without explanation. Unfortunately, I will have to continue to maintain my Air Voice account for now, but at some point I do intend to relinquish it do to these malicious, secretive, invasive business practices.
ID
Service
Airvoice Wireless Mobile Phone Service
Pros
  • Free service
Cons
  • Professionally negligent
Preferred solution
Better service in terms of allowing my phone to function normally without interference.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article