map-marker Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Over charge on order

Oh, I ordered the special 250 crush patties for 2999+ shipping. You charge me for two orders plus double shipping.

When I receive these items I will not open them. I will send them back I want full return of my money, and I will no longer do business with you, this is the second time this is happened. I cannot get a hold of you by telephone. Your rude answering machine says hang up and this is a religious group I dont understand it.

Thank you f, this is the second time this is happened. I cannot get a hold of you by telephone. Your rude answering machine says hang up and this is a religious group.

I dont understand it. Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: I have been using these people for years and I will resolve having problems that I can’t get a hold of them to talk

Noelia S Kqd

Verified Reviewer

RA number

Good afternoon, I am trying to reach the airstrike customer service line and it wont answer. I am currently at lowes trying to get an exchange for a P320 18V Ryobi nail gun. We bought it 1 month ago and it wont stop jamming, I cant get it to work. Its keeping me from finishing up my projects. Can you please provide me with an RA number just so I can get an exchange? I would truly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance and have a blessed day.

Preferred solution: Exchange

Roger P Btt

Never received the order

OnOct 7 2020 reference number 554295****063760****691 Citizens Bank I paid for an order. Your ad says fast delivery, it is Oct 23 #2020 and never received the order. I thought I was dealing with an honest co.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Make shipment good

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Order through a better company that honors shipments

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article