FedEx and Shipping Broker

Took a brand new 50" Vizio TV to AirPark Pac n Ship in Phoenix and had them ship TV to Washington State. TV came broke beyond repair and both FedEx and AirPark would not cover the cost of the TV. Its obvious they know the shipping system is broke, So they manipulate the system so they do not loose. And now I am out a TV and the $600 that it cost me. This is not right and just. Its just not right that a shipping company and FedEx can do this. The whole point of shipping items from point a to point b is to have them be received in good condition.

Theres a reason none of the shippers (ups fedex or usps) cover and insure tvs!! Without having the original custom fit packaging around it the chances are slim its going to make it.

I gave up trying to get any compensation for my broke TV from AirPark Pac n Ship or FedEx. So I bought a new TV just the same as the broke one.

I purchased it online from Amazon and it just so happen to ship from the same city. This one came in perfect. I noticed that the packing was much better.

So I would say that this proves beyond any doubt that Airpark pac n ship just didn't do what I hired them to do. :upset

View more comments (1)
ID
Port Orchard, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article