Verified Reviewer

Worst Experience Ever

This company not only raised our rates on their predatory contract after we tried to negotiate the terms but they violated our NDA by contacting another vendor we do business with after we allowed them onsite to evaluate our needs. This customer service rep actually went out of his way to ask the other vendor to not do business with us. Immoral, illegal, and absolutely unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and do business with literally ANY other business for your needs.

User's recommendation: Use another company please, in this economy we cant afford to have additional charges thrown at us fo no reason.

ID
Service
Airgas Customer Care
Pros
  • Local
Cons
  • Rude customer service
  • Price increases without merit
  • Predatory contracts
Preferred solution
Apology

Avoid this company you will over pay

Hello, My company needed safety gear and some special orders. I get a prices then order and I am told we do not have anything in stock. It must all be outsourced and weeks to ship or deliver. Then I am told but for all these fees we can have it here in just a day. Airgas is scam of pay fees and over pay. So then I leave and do little bit of homework and get all I need for a third less. And in less than 9hrs and boss says great job an says my pay looking better. Thanks Airgas!

This is typical of the company. They should change their motto to "We can back order it for you". You also have to watch your bills for "standard" price increases and accurate returns and cylinder counts on your rental.

ID
Service
Airgas Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article