Airbus Mobile

I am pissed because I applied to Airbus in Mobile, AL and I was turned down for a a minial job there as a admin asst. I asked the "so called" hr person why was I turned down because I meet the qualifications and then some. the so called hr person got nasty with me and talked to me like I was some kind of *** or something. She don't know me from Adam! The problem with Mobile, AL is people like her stands in the way of progress of giving some people like me a chance. I have 2 masters degrees one in human resources and one in business administration. I know she don't have a masters because I checked her creditals on linked. I was like, people like that prevents people like me from getting anywhere because they are afraid someone will take their job! I will NEVER APPLY to Airbus USA in Mobile, AL again! I will be so glad when I leave Mobile, AL and never come back!

I doubt you have two master's degrees. You can't even use proper grammar.

They say "first impressions are everything"... If someone is being

considered for a position dealing with the public... the ability to

properly use and speak the English language is essential. Unfortunately many people feel they can invent their own dialect...

or use local slang in place of proper English...wrong. It is this

shift and dumbing down of Amerikans that has promoted things like

changing Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC... And Burger King to BK.

This is all simply a reflection of the new laziness and "I can say

anything anyway I want to" mentality. Well... welcome to the third world Amerika.

You might want to seek therapy for your anger issues. This world owes you nothing, and it does sound like you went to the diploma mill to get your so-called degree.

View more comments (3)
ID
Mobile, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article