No credit given for returned items

This company sold me dust collection pipe. Since their sizing software was wrong, I ordered the wrong parts. When i tried returning the unused parts, I had to deduct a 25% restocking fee. No problem. The problem arises when I paid a truck to ship the parts back, then never heard back from the seller. I contacted them several times, and finally (2 months later), they said they would issue the credit. Another month went by, and they still hadn't issued the credit. Finally, the crooks said that the parts that I had returned were "used" and "damaged". Truly, if the parts were damaged, that would've been a trucking claim that they had to file, not cheat their customer!! 5 months have passed and I still have not received a credit. I've spoken to the general manager a few times, only to end up explaining to him how to run a business that doesn't cheat people. Still...no credit. Do yourself a favor...if you need Nordfab ducting, don't deal with these crooks or you will end up driving yourself crazy because of their stupidity and rudeness.
ID
Allen, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article