AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control
Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided I would share my experience. I purchased these as headphones to use while on Skype for work as well as talking on the phone. I figured I might use them for music occasionally. Well. I pretty much haven't taken them off. They are incredibly comfy and look amazing. I love how they fold up and the packaging they came in was very nice as well. When using them on Skype and phone calls, people have been amazed at the sound quality. I can also hear very clearly on calls. As far as music goes, obviously these are not going to give you deep bass or amazing sound quality like a pair of $300+ headphones would.. but for the price on Amazon, WOW. I'm very impressed. They cancel noise quite a bit, but when turned up loud, a person next to you can hear them. Overall, I'm extremely happy with these headphones and would recommend anyone to buy these, especially for the price. The microphone works perfect for what I purchased them for and it's just a perk that I'm using them to listen to tunes now too!
ID
Product
Ailihen Headphones
Pros
  • Good looking
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article