Really

Yesterday December 14, 2011 my friend and I went to the AIC KIA of Manassas, VA I got a call from First National Auto Lending telling me about a car loan I got approve. Well I got an appointment to go look around for a new car, we get there a gentlemen took down my information. I had printed out an email that was send to me from First National Auto Lending that had my approval number and in the back of the email I had a personal number and other written stuff. The gentlemen that took my info told me that he was just going to make a copy and was going to give it back to me which he never did. After all my info was taking down they told me that he was going to show me a car one of the one his manager had told him to show me. First of they didn't bother to ask me what kind of car I wanted they just took me to car I wasn't even interested inn. I didn't want to be a pain in the neck so I just let it go. I took the car for a test drive the car was good but like I said I wasn't interested in it, we get back to the office and ask the sales man if we can take a look at other cars. He said "ok hold on let me ask my manager" after waiting nearly one hour the sales men calls me in his managers office where they were at least 4 or 5 employees and the so call manager says to me and I quote " Let me ask you something what do you want? What do you want to get out of this program? I'm showing you cars and every car you see you just saying no" Not only I felt disrespected I was embarrassed the way he said it to me the attitude and a really nasty facial expression he made to me in front of his employees. One of the things that really got me upset was what he said "am showing you cars" one car was all I saw! What kind of managers does that? What kind of managers are you guys training what is you definition of customer services? I got really upset and told the so call manager a African American to forget it I was leaving so he says to me "ok whatever" and ask him if I could have the email I had printed out and said " what email? The one with your name? I toss that sh**" Really? Are this your managers you have in your company?? I expected more from your company.
ID
#281916 Review #281916 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Great Falls, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article