Consuela O

Package

Greetings!

I really need someone to hear me out, I was planning to take my RHIA exam in January. I was studying from 9th Edition, then was told to study from 10th ordered my book and it never came.

I have been trying to track the book down. When I call Ahima the response to me is its out of our hands. Told me to call UPS when I call them they said it was put in a locker to ask the front office. I went to speak with them and they do not have any information to a locker.I am exhausted as you can see.

I call and on hold for 2 hrs at a time to get no where by the end of my call. All I want is my book I paid for. My apologies if this come across rude or for all the run on sentences its after midnight and i just have to get this taken care of.

Is it possible if I can get another book sent to me that I have to sign for? Thank you in advance.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

map-marker Marana, Arizona

RHIA exam and study

The entire AHIMA website is a travesty. This is particularly hypocritical, since AHIMA advocates for expanded electronic health records, when they can't even create their own user-friendly website. Furthermore, their AHIMA Publications revamp has resulted in a distinct barrier to studying for the RHIA exam.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article