Verified Reviewer

Used their services

Another company came out and messed my garage door up bad. Wound up falling on my vehicle. AGS came out within a few hours of calling and get everything repaired and back in order and I even waited a few days to make sure it was good. The garage door technician Jesus was awesome and even gave me recommendations on how to maintain the garage door myself without having to pay for someone to come out every year to repair or maintain my garage door. Will definitely use this company from now on and will never call that other overhead door repair company again.

User's recommendation: Call AGS Home Services first, don't waste your time with the other guys.

ID

Incredible Service! Highest Respect for this company!!

I called several garage door companies in Denton to get pricing. Of course, like most people, I went with the lowest and immediately regretted it. When they guy got there, he immediately started increasing pricing that he gave over the phone and told me I needed all kinds of other stuff that I knew I didn't need. After about 45 minutes of talking with him, his $49 spring change turned into $785 spring change. I asked him to leave and called the second lowest guy who I later saw had a "$100 off any service" coupon in the Ad Pages. His price $99 plus $35 service fee. So I figured $135 - 100 would be $35. A decent price for a spring change. Well he walked in and immediately back tracked on the price as well. His final price was around $600. I then posted on Next Door app asking for an honest garage door company if there was such a thing and I had about 8 replies to call AGS. I called them and their price was $225 plus tax over the phone. When they left their price was $225. I couldn't believe it. I would have skipped right over them because they told me the real price. I feel like such an ***, but very thankful that neighbors gave me AGS's number.
ID
Denton, Texas
Service
Ags Home Services Garage Door Repair
Pros
  • Quick turn around
  • Value
  • Quality of work
Reason of review
Great Service and No Bait and Switch

About

Ags Home Services Terms of Service
To read more: http://agshomeservices.com/terms-of-service/
Top Ags Home Services Services

Garage Door Repair

Ags Home Services Pros and Cons

Pros: Value, Staff communication, Quick turn around, Quality of work

Summary

Based in Denton, Texas, Ags Home Services LLC is company that was first started as a business servicing overhead doors. After teaming up with a number of local home service agents, the firm developed a large network of partners including electricians, plumbers, painters, and landscaping designers among other contractors. Ags Home Services LLC was founded in 2010. The company is a reliable service provider who is just a call away. On demand, AGS can course a particular specialist offering garage door repairs and installs, air conditioning and heating system repairs etc. Ags Home Services LLC is a one source for multiple home services.

Ags Home Services reviews and complaints

Ags Home Services is ranked 21 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article