I got cheated by this Company

I am a senior citizen and this company contacted me by phone and said that they were Microsoft Windows 7 Support and were from Microsoft in San Mateo, California and I just got a virus in my PC but they discovered it and I had to have them remove it right away or my PC would crash. They started working on My PC right away so they were already in it somehow. They asked me to go to run by clicking MS Flag and 7 simultaneously. They then ask me for a one time fee of $59.95 which ended up on my card as $161.60. No removal was ever performed. They just hung up before giving me a fake contact number of 209-330-****. If you call that number you only get an answering machine instruction to leave name and number with message and never a return call. I cancelled my card and filed a fraud complaint with the card company. This fraud is very convincing.
ID
Loss

Agile Technosys is a Scam Company on Elance

Agile Technosys is a company that operates on elance and actively scams customers. Here are some details of how the scam works. 1) They write up an elaborate proposal that gets the customer to believe that they know what they are doing, and the customer hence selects them. 2) They require an upfront deposit from 25-50% before they begin any work. 3) Once they receive the deposit they do minimal, poor quality work. 4) They attempt to get you to pay the milestones by saying they are working when they are doing minimal work. 5) Customers get fed up and cancel the project, but elance rules dont allow the customer to post feedback unless project is complete - so Agile gets these bad reviews deleted by default 6) Agile Technosys Creates fake buyer accounts - where they use the money from the deposit payments they get from clients that cancelled. They give themselves perfect feedback over and over again. This feedback is allowed by elance because the job is complete 7) Due to the many fake positive reviews they appear in the top 10 on elance - and hence lure in more unsuspecting buyers. 8) They use SEO to optimize key words like "scam free services" so when someone searches 'Agile Technosys Scam' in google they see results about Agile Technosys Scam Free Services (which is just a ploy to prevent complaints to appear on the first page) 9) They used to be called CSSA Global, they had to change their name due to too many negative reviews and complaints. 10) If many people make complaints they will most likely change their name again. 11) They are based in Pune India and they prey on Foreign Buyers because they are less likely to be sued due to time, distance, and different laws.

Recent update – the company has changed the name again. The new name is Consistent systems pvt ltd.

These guys are like forever cheaters.

Seems like its in there blood.

Agitech solutions pvt ltd is now Consistent systems pvt ltd. whoa…:|

100% true the owners name is cheater

Feels bad to hear what happened with u all... But dont worry..I have 4+ years of web development experience [PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Ajax, Smarty, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, MySQL, iPhone and Android]. I dont take money before delivering the completed milestones and believe in quality work.You can contact me on my email id ts.webdevelopment2@***.com

Yup, the owner, Chetan, did the same thing to me on odesk. I filed a dispute for a refund..they are big rip offs..there are many complaints... from Ontario, CA.

@PissedConsumer540978

Yes ! They do same thing with employees as well..

They dont even pay salaries. fed up employees leave the company and then they hire freshers.

Employees keep asking them for the money and they dont even bother. They are not only sick but they also need to learn "business".

@PissedConsumer635012

Happened same with me!! Please provide a solutions..

#519083

The same thing happen to me as well. They took 30% of total project fee & now saying that it would be 10x more than the previous budget.

Also they are disagree to refund me when I asked them to issue a refund.

I told them that I will file a fraud case against them as we both are from India, they were agree to refund 20% but I already told them that I want my full money back. Let's see.

#419635

Hi there,

I intend to sue this company based upon our contract in Ontario. Where are you located?

View more comments (8)
ID
Torrance, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article