A.G.I.A. Inc.

We got insurance from this company,and when my husband got hurt,we went to the hospital. This happened in july of 2007. We filled out all the paper work.months later they told us to resend paperwork. we did again even though it was long. they send us a letter weeks later saying to send in info again. we sent the exact same info for the third time. by then hospital was calling us. We were placed in collection agency even though it was not our responsibility. they finally paid one of the bills but still owe the hospital about $700. then they got an attitude because I was mad that my credit was ruined because of this and wanted an explaination of what was going on. No one has Apologized or given me an explantion for anything. This is there scam so that eventually you will get tired and pay your self. we spent hours trying to get this fix.They got all the info the first time they just wanted to take up time so that they would not have to pay. A.G.I.A. IS A SCAM.
ID
West Linn, Oregon

About

Summary

Technically, AGIA is an insurance mass marketing administrator. The company does everything from finding the right product and insurance company to offering new solutions to members and customers to serving these people and paying claims has a single focus: Keeping people happy and on board. The list of products offered by AGIA is pretty long and includes Accident Disability, Business Travel Accident, Disaster Mortgage, Joint Term Life, Cancer First Occurrence and much more. The very first success of AGIA was in 1956 with an innovative disability product for California doctors. The company received over 400 hospital endorsements. Today it provides one-on-one service for over 50 million people across the country. There are locations of AGIA in Carpinteria, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, Westmont, IL, Maple Grove, MN and Washington D.C.

AGIA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article