Scammed out of £287.64 by Agerenew, orbeaute and stemcellset

Update by user Jun 08, 2015

Complained to Tesco Credit Card. Long argument with Customer Services chap who said I did not read instructions.

Told him there were none. Slammed phone down on him. A week later received form from Tesco to give details of disputed payments. They also phoned me to say that those 3 companies tried to take more money from my account but they blocked them.

Tesco then reversed the payments and I got all my money back, almost £300. LONG LIVE TESCO!

Original review posted by user May 09, 2015
A pop-up appeared on the internet a few nights running inviting you to try their products for just the cost of postage. I paid postage, got the products and about 2 weeks later each company charged my credit card and the total came to £287.64. I complained to Tesco Credit Card and the young man said I did not read the terms and conditions. BUT THERE WERE NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS on this pop-up. I just completed a charge back form from Tesco and emailed two of the companies. Even on the packing slip with the goods there was no mention that they are going to charge me 2 weeks later. I feel that this is a scam and surely I am not the only victim.

i have had the same done to me also

luxbeaut.com£99.98,

stemcell.com£97.95

my skin£89.00

anyone know what i can do email me @ gaildarwent@***.com

ID
Worthing, West Sussex
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article